Everybody is welcome - the only requirement is that you stick to the terms of the manifesto (see end).
Here are the basics:
- On Sunday 26th April 2015
- Starting: 11:00 on the steps of St Paul's Cathedral
- Lunch at 1:30pm on the Roof Terrace of One New Change - where we might just try a "Draw the Dome in 15 minutes Challenge"! (I think I've been watching too many episodes of "The Big Painting Challenge"!)
- End at: 3:30pm at Paternoster Square
|St Paul's Cathedral and the Millennium Bridge from Tate Modern|
URBAN SKETCHERS' MANIFESTO
- We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
- Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
- Our drawings are a record of time and place.
- We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
- We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
- We support each other and draw together.
- We share our drawings online.
- We show the world, one drawing at a time.