Sunday, November 11, 2012

The East Lake in Autumn

I'm a complete sucker for drawing trees in Autumn next to water - I just can't get enough of the reflection of the colours. However having been a bit spoilt by Sheffield Park landscape garden, I now wish we had a few more trees planted in parks which provide a really colourful deep red and deep copper display.  Maybe a few more acers?

East Lake, Victoria Park in Autumn
8" x 10", pen and ink and coloured pencils in Moleskine sketchbook
copyright Katherine Tyrrell

Links to other autumn colour:



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! You capatured the essence.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE:
I always check identities and ALL links in comments for spam.

Due to excessive attempts to introduce spam via comments on this blog, I've introduced a regime where all comments with links in the ID or text to the websites of hotels/resorts/tourist destinations will NOT be approved and are deleted. The websites of repeat spammers are also reported to Google.

Nice, sensible people who are not new to blogging probably don't need to read my Comments Policy