Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blogger is not working properly

Apologies to anybody who's not getting the feed for this blog (although there's a bit of me thinking you're not going to see this either!).

Blogger is neither updating Technorati (according to them I last updated 10 days ago) nor is it showing archives in the way it should on this blog - despite Blogger working fine with my other blog.

Why? Who knows - it's a mystery to me............and I don't seem to be able to find any way of fixing it.

I'm at a loss as to what to try next so I'm falling back on that old chestnut of 'blog about it and see if somebody in the Blogger/Technorati blogworld sees this post, investigates the problem and it goes away' technique

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE:
I always check identities and ALL links in comments for spam.

Due to excessive attempts to introduce spam via comments on this blog, I've introduced a regime where all comments with links in the ID or text to the websites of hotels/resorts/tourist destinations will NOT be approved and are deleted. The websites of repeat spammers are also reported to Google.

Nice, sensible people who are not new to blogging probably don't need to read my Comments Policy