Friday, July 13, 2007

Travel sketchbooks in video form

I've included a new module in the right hand column for videos of travel sketchbooks which I like.

My general aim is to get my head round how I can do a video of my own travel sketchbooks. If anybody has any tips please leave a comment below for me and others of a similar inclination.

The new module has a link to my playlist of other people's travel sketchbooks on my new YouTube channel which focuses on travel and sketchbooks.

I've started the playlist by adding a lot of videos from one of the masters of the travel sketchbook - Enrique Flores - whose user name on YouTube is acuarelista. Most of Enrico's sketches are in watercolour, some are in large format (A4) sketchbooks and some use the new Moleskine watercolour sketchbook. You can also see the videos by visiting Enrique's blog and you can see even more on his channel at YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE:
I always check identities and ALL links in comments for spam.

Due to excessive attempts to introduce spam via comments on this blog, I've introduced a regime where all comments with links in the ID or text to the websites of hotels/resorts/tourist destinations will NOT be approved and are deleted. The websites of repeat spammers are also reported to Google.

Nice, sensible people who are not new to blogging probably don't need to read my Comments Policy