As the views I sketched all involve rather historic sites, I'm going to post these as three separate posts for:
- a view of Rotherhithe and the place from which the Mayflower set sail with the Pilgrim Fathers on its journey to Plymouth Massachusetts:
- Wapping Pier Head
- Shad Thames, Tower Bridge and the Pool of London (from Wapping)
I've also decided in the light of the number of Thameside sketches I've now done to develop "The Thames and its environs" as a bit more of a sketchbook theme in the future.
- International Sketchcrawls Forum
- International Sketchcrawls - Saturday 17th March 2007
- Pastels and Pencils: Travels with a Sketchbook in London